Disney Jewellery by Couture Kingdom has a 6 month warranty from purchase date. Warranty can only be valid on presentation of receipt. If you have any queries about your jewellery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, where one of or representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Kindly forward any information you have regarding the issue with the jewellery, including copy of receipt, and photos.
Our team will go through your inquiry accordingly. We might also ask for the item to be returned for inspection at one of our storage facilities by appointment if we deem fit.
We hold the right to accept or reject any claim brought forward to us at our own discretion.
Items which are considered faulty can be replaced or a credit note can be issued.
Warranty covers the following:
- Factory damage
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Jewellery which shows wear and tear
- Jewellery which shows mishandling including being bent, scratched or dented
- Discolouration of jewellery which could have been caused by skin acidity, water exposure, perfume and more.
- Breakage due to negligence
- Product exposed to natural elements
- Inappropriate cleaning of product than listed below
- Jewellery which haven’t been cared for as described in the care section below
- Other reasons may also apply
Please take a look at the information below.
Remember! A little tender loving care goes a long way! All our jewellery complies with EU REACH regulations for safe metal content.
Disney jewellery by Couture Kingdom items are made using either 14kt gold-plated metals (unless otherwise stated, i.e. the Sterling Silver/ Gold range or stainless steel). Please be aware that they will tarnish over time and do need to be cared for. To prolong the life of your piece, here are a few tips for looking after your cherished Disney jewellery!
- Avoid wearing perfume at the same time and in the same place as your piece of jewellery. The chemicals in the perfume react with the plating which will cause it to tarnish. Household cleaning products, strong body lotions and hairspray can have the same effect. The droplets can damage plating and finishes so do treat your jewellery pieces with care.
- It may sound obvious, but please, no showering/sleeping/swimming in your jewellery! Children should be supervised when wearing jewellery.
- Continuous wear will erode the plating over time – this is completely normal as no jewellery is indestructible. When not wearing, store the jewellery in its box, pouch or wrapped away in a drawer.
- Give them a little clean occasionally and they will love you that much more. For plated materials, a light wipe with a mild soap works wonders. Rather than towel drying which may scratch the metal, give them a gentle breeze down with a hair dryer. For Sterling Silver items, use a Silver cloth available from most supermarkets.
- No tangles! Display your jewellery on earring holders, necklace stands, bracelet and watch displays to avoid messy tangles that can harm your accessories.
- No direct sunlight. Many components used in costume jewelry can be sun affected such as wooden beads, bone beads and the like so keep them out of the sunlight.
- Keep pieces apart! When storing, traveling or carrying your jewellery around use a roll – also known as an organizer – as it is soft so it protects your treasures from nasty knocks. Storing them together can lead to scratches and crystals being knocked out.
“Help, my jewellery is turning my skin green!”
Don’t panic. If your skin tend to go green when you wear jewellery, worry not! It’s simply the alloys in the metal reacting to your skin; every person has a unique skin pH level. The average is 5.5 but some have more alkaline skin, others are more acidic. This means that for each body, it will produce more or less moisture and acid dependent upon this pH level. This, combined with external factors such as washing your hands, applying lotions or perfumes etc, can react with your jewellery so it’s important to clean your pieces regularly. In short, there’s nothing wrong with your jewellery and there are no adverse effects. Just follow the tips above and you’re golden (not green.)
Please note that Jewellery cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.