My First Game Critter’s Closet
€23.50 inc. VAT
My First Games have been designed specifically to develop important skills through game play.
Encourage a variety of early childhood skills with this easy-to-play, 3-step memory game!
- Simple game play encourages early learners to use their memory skills to win the game
- Develop vocabulary skills by encouraging players to talk about what they’re doing
- Game box includes:
- 20 dress up pieces
- Four animal boards
- Game spinner
- Multilingual instructions
- Game play features four common animals: rabbit, moose, hedgehog and cat
- Animal boards get “dressed up” with accessories before being mixed up
- Spinner features actions add, remove or switch an accessory
- Instructions include three ways to play
- For 2-4 players
How to play
- Players select an animal board each
- They choose a variety of different dress up pieces and put them on their animal board
- Players need to memorise what their animal looks like
- Spin the spinner but don’t look! Another player will add, remove or switch an accessory on your animal board
- Players need to successfully identify how their animal has been changed
There are no reviews yet.